sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Lament for my Cock

 
Lament for my cock
Sore & crucified
I seek to know you
acquiring soulful wisdom
you can open walls of
mystery
strip-show


How to get death
On the morning
show


T.V. death
which the child

absorbs
 
death-well
mystery
which makes
me write

 
Slow train
The death of my cock
gives life


Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode
to my cock
caress its lament
stiffen & guide
us

 
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
& give the great gift
words

 
power
 
trance
 
This stable friend
& the beasts of his zoo
wild, haired chicks
each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race

 
could any hell be more
horrible than now
& real

 
"I pressed her thigh
& death smiled"

 
death, old friend
death & my cock
are the world

 
I can forgive
my injuries
in the name of
wisdom

 
luxury
 
romance
 
Sentence upon sentence.
Words are healing.

 
Words got me the wound
& will get me well

 
If you believe it.
 
All join now in lament
for the death of my cock
a tongue of knowledge
in the feathered night

 
boys get crazy in the head
& suffer
I sacrifice my cock
on the altar
of silence


Jim Morrison
The Village Reading (gravado em fita magnética em 1970)
Últimos Escritos
1993, ed. Assírio e Alvim
desenho de Brian Kenny e Slava Mogutin

Sem comentários: