quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

Recognize


Steps on a curve and mishap that comes around,
I´m still requiring, merging for love's account-
Outside that´s all you´ve got
You've got to stop it when you go for a ride
Outside your touch rewards no more.

Plunge into the dark side,
Having too much to drink
Planning to leave it
Fire on the fingertips.

Outside that´s all you've got
You've got to stop it when you go for a ride
Outisde love ain't nothing till you feel the healing

Won´t you recognize me, hold me,
Fraternize and be there
As the moment comes along, do no wrong
Won't you recognize me?

Wanting to grab you,
Wanting to feel your touch.
Breathing desire,
The search wich you denied
Ambition marked to kill the feeling.

Oustide that´s all you've got
You've got to stop it when you go,
If you go for a ride.
Outside you ain't nothing
Me means you, feel the healing.

Won´t you memorize me, take me,
Emphasize and be there
To avoid spinning 'round
Till you found
Won't you recognize me?

Miguel Guedes
(Blind Zero)
Trigger, 1994
fotografia de Helena Almeida

Sem comentários: